In the mornings student crossing guards will be positioned at the following locations during the times listed in parenthesis (A map of these crossing guard positions is available upon request):
- R.E.S. Backdoor - North and South (8:50-9:15 a.m.)
- 144th and Canada - East and West (8:45-9:05 a.m.)
- 144th and Cantata - (East and West)
- 145th and Canada - East and West / North and South (8:45-9:05 a.m.)
- 144th and Chili - East and West / North and South (8:45-9:05 a.m.)
- 145th and Chili - East and West / North and South (8:40-9:00 a.m.)
In the afternoons there will not be crossing guards positioned at 144th and Canada, 144th and Cantata, or at 144th and Chili. Instead, students will meet the crossing guards at the corner of 144th and Canada. When all students are present, the crossing guards will walk the students West towards 144th and Chili and will cross each student along the way.