Enrolling your child
For new incoming students, grades Kindergarten-12, registration for Fall 2024-2025 begins in January.
The first step of the enrollment process takes place online through the Infinite Campus Online Registration system. Use one of the following pre-registration buttons to complete the first step of the enrollment process. Make sure to review ALL information on this page prior to beginning the pre-registration process for your child.
Census data is required to enroll your child into District 196. It also helps ensure an accurate count of district residents which is used to forecast future school attendance growth and boundary information.
If you have questions about the census form or the requested data, contact Student Information Supervisor Kim Reis at Kim.Reis@district196.org.
- Attendance Priorities for Transfer Students
- Census Form
- Intradistrict Student Transfer Application (Due December 15)
- Magnet school options
- State Enrollment Options Form (For students not living in District 196; Due January 15)
- State Enrollment Options (Español)
- State Enrollment Options (Soomaali)
- Student Transfers
- Student Transfers: State Enrollment Options Program (Due January 15)
- Student Transfers: Daycare for Students in Grades K-5