Join Us for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Visit www.district196.org/enroll and follow the four registration steps. Use the blue K-12 button if this is your first child in District 196. Use the gray K-12 button if you have other children enrolled in District 196
To complete the enrollment process, please return the following information.
You can scan and email it to us (NO PHOTOS ACCEPTED) at RES_Registration@district196.org , Fax to 651-423-7669 or drop it off in the black mailbox outside of door #1.
- A copy of birth certificate, passport or other evidence of your child’s age.
- A copy of your child’s current immunization record, medical exemption or conscientious objection.
- The completed Minnesota Language Survey (if necessary)
- Proof of preschool screening, if your child was not screened in District 196.
- If your child has not been through the screening process, please call 651-423-7899 to set up an appointment or schedule your own at www.district196.org/screening
- As needed: please fill out the enclosed school year childcare information, including name, address and phone number of your child care provider for transportation purposes.
- As needed: If a parent or guardian lives at a different address than the primary household, complete and return, Additional Family Household Census Information.
STUDENTS PLANNING ON ATTENDING 196ONLINE
District 196 also offers a K-12 online learning option for students called 196Online. More information can be found at 196online.district196.org. Parents who choose to enroll their children in 196Online are asked to make a commitment to a full school year of participation.
If you are unable to complete registration, need assistance or you do not plan to enroll your child for kindergarten, please call the school office at 651-423-7690.
We look forward to welcoming your child in the fall at Rosemount Elementary!